Verde SOL-AIR Services has a long, excellent reputation for honest quality service here in Sedona & the Verde Valley. Family owned and operated. We opened our doors in 1983 and continue to be voted the “Best of” year after year.
Service Technician: We are looking for a highly motivated professional service technician for quality service, installation, maintenance, and repairs of residential and light commercial HVAC systems. Experience is highly sought after, but we are willing to work with right candidate as well.
Pay: Pay level depends on experience.
HVAC Installer: Looking for experienced professional HVAC installer with attention to detail. Ability to work alongside other in the crew while installing new and replacement HVAC systems. Experience is a plus, but we are willing to work with right candidate as well.
Pay: Pay depending on position and experience.
Work Times: 7:00am to 4:00pm (Technicians: some overtime, and rotating on-call)
Qualifications – What We Are Looking For:
– Professional customer service skills (sales ability a plus)
– Technicians: 3+ years of Residential HVAC Service Experience
– Install: experience in the HVAC field
– Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
– Technician: NATE & EPA Certification (or obtain within first year)
– Knowledgeable with a variety of equipment, repairs, and installations
– Over 35-year solid reputation of quality service in our area
– Full-time Employment (year-round)
– Paid vacation, holiday, and sick pay
– 401k retirement and health plans available
– Tools and Spiff programs available
– Fully stocked vehicle with inventory
– Digital dispatch and support systems
– Advancement opportunities and training available
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $35.00 per hour Depending on experience.